Stadiums | Arenas | E-sports Acoustics
Stadiums | Arenas | e-Sports Acoustics
The Troy “Arena” System is site-specific designed to mitigate loud noise wherever people congregate for sporting and e-sporting events. Troy Systems are extremely effective in the lower frequency ranges associated with crowds.
Wood Wool Portland Cement Acoustic Boards and Mineral Wool Backing
Troy Boards (TB) are produced from Portland Cement and wood fibers resulting as the superior acoustical performance material for loud noise environments. Troy Boards are low VOC and are sourced from sustainably managed forests. Troy Wool (TW) is a 2.5 lbs. density mineral wool, produced from Basalt rocks. The Troy System materials TB and TW are natural and organic in composition.
- Zero (0) Flame Spread as per UL
- Zero (0) Smoke Developed as per UL
- NRC of .85 for Baffles/Safety Ceiling
- NRC of .89 for Range Walls
- Acoustical tests per Riverbank Laboratory
- NRC 1.0 for absorption ceiling
- Waterproof, can be used outdoors
- Does not support Fungi Growth
- Does not support Microbial growth
- Acoustical per Riverbank Laboratory
- ASTM C423-09a, ASTM E795-05
- CAC per USG Testing
- ASTM E1414-16
- Microbiological Testing per Accugen Labs
- ASTM G21, ASTM E 2180
- Splatter & Ricochet Protection testing by USAF
- Fire Rating per Underwriters Laboratory ASTM E84 as per UL 723
- 1” TB and 2” TW for Direct attach to Ceiling Decks is 3.5 lbs./sq. ft.
- 2” TB and 2” TW for Direct Attach to Walls is 5 lbs./sq. ft.
- 1” TB and 6” TW for Suspended Absorption Ceilings is 3.5 lbs./sq. ft.
- Fire Rating per Underwriters Laboratory
- Report # R27255-20120503
- Acoustical Performance per Riverbank Laboratory
- Report # RAL– A11-205, A11-206
- Anti-Fungal and Anti-Microbial tests per
- Accugen Laboratory Report # 175034, # 175035